Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Welcome SMS

A list of SMS, Text Messages and Greetings to welcome our friends and guests alike.

My cellphone is always open just for the purpose of welcoming your message all day and night.

Welcome ever smiles, And Farewell goes out sighing. - William Shakespeare

Love is tender, caring is sweet; You are most welcome, if you try to express it.

You must welcome change as the rule but not as your ruler. - Denis Waitley

If only those who knock at d door of my heart will become someone like u, I'll never have a second thought to open it and say "Come in and you are welcome to stay".

A hundred thousand welcomes: I could weep, And I could laugh; I am light and heavy: Welcome. - William Shakespeare

The Lord is waiting above to give u His grace and send u His love whatever your cross, whatever the pain. God always sends a rainbow after the rain.