Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Thinking of You SMS

Here are SMS, text messages, quotes and greetings that we can send to convey the message, I am thinking of you.


Between d thousand yesterdays n a million tomorrows, there's only one 2day n I wouldn't let this day pass without saying this. How are you?

You must be a thief cause you stole my heart, you must be tired cause you're always running through my mind. And maybe I'm a bad shooter cause I keep missing you.

I'm going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head,so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u.

Smile! Because you have just received a text message from someone hoping you are fine. Good a.m.

Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench when there is plenty of room at both ends.

I woke up 2day smiling as I recall our friendship because I know that years from now, I will still be waking up smiling 4 the same reason.

Celfons can be irritating sometimes. U always have 2 reload, recharge every now n then. Messages r delayed. But there's 1 thing I love about it. It connects me to U!

Never get tired of doing little things to others, because sometimes those little things may mean so much to them. That's why I won't get tired of sending my little hi to you.