Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Funny SMS

Collection of free SMS, SMS messages, and jokes SMS

True happiness is not about big laugh or tears of joy... it's about a simple smile...whenever you remember someone who made your life simply and completely happy... like when you remember me.

Any man who can text while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the text the attention it deserves.

If four out of five people suffer from diarrhea, does that mean that the fifth one enjoys it?

If u read this, i m smart.. if u save this, u agree i m smart.. if u 4ward this, u r spreadin that i m smart.. if u delete this u r jealous...

Contentment is not always the fulfilment of what we want. It is the realization of how blessed we are for what we already have. What more can I ask for, when I have you?

A KISS can be a comma, a question mark, or an exclamation point... So don't dare 2 kiss me co'z I might get crazy,?!

Let the most beautiful dream come to u tonight. Let the sweetest person come in ur dream tonight. But don't make it a habit, coz I m not free every night. Good night!

I read on the newspaper that sending text messages causes a radiation that is cancerous. That's why I have decided to stop - to stop reading newspapers.

Why do I miss you? Because you make me smile. You are so kind. You are so sweet. You are very funny. And most of all, because you are not texting me any more. That's why.

When you are in love, you wish you were married. When you are married, you wish you were in love.

The rain makes all things beautiful, the grass and flowers too. But if rain really makes all things beautiful, why doesn't it rain on you?

Whenever I hear people say something bad about you, like when they say that you are not cute enough, I would always come to your defense and say "She's trying to be one a!"